We will be taking our end of the Unit Assessment next week. I’ve placed some guide questions below to help you review before Wednesday. Think back on all of our class discussions and activities about Respect, Social Thinking, Bullying, Conflict, and Conflict Management and use the worksheet on Unit Keywords to help you review too!
Questions for Review:
1. What does respect mean to me? How does it relate to our ISM core value of integrity?
2. What are different ways to show respect? How does body language play a role?
3. What is Self-Respect? Why is it important? How will it help challenge bullying?
4. Why is it important to know how to identify hurtful behaviors?
5. Why is social thinking so important? Remember to explain expected and unexpected behaviors as well.
6. What is mediation and how is it used as a way to solve a conflict?
7. What is negotiation and how is it used to solve a situation?
8. What is compromise and how is it shown?
9. What is Collaboration and how is it shown?
10. How would you describe a true friend?
QUIZLET FOR REVIEW: Respect Quizlet