We will be taking our end of the Unit Assessment this Friday. I’ve placed some guide questions below to help you review. Think back on all of our class discussions and activities about Respect, Social Thinking, Bullying, Conflict, and Conflict Management. Use your note taking sheets the worksheet on Unit Keywords below to help you review too! Good Luck!
Questions for Review:
1. What does respect mean to me? How does it relate to our ISM core value of integrity?
2. What are different ways to show respect? How does body language play a role?
3. What is Self-Respect? Why is it important? How will it help challenge bullying?
4. Why is it important to know how to identify hurtful behaviors?
5. Why is social thinking so important? Remember to explain expected and unexpected behaviors as well.
6. What is mediation and how is it used as a way to solve a conflict?
7. What is negotiation and how is it used to solve a situation?
8. What is compromise and how is it shown?
9. What is Collaboration and how is it shown?
10. How would you describe a true friend?
11. How has social media affected social interactions in this day and age? What are the effects on one’s overall wellness?
QUIZLET FOR REVIEW: Respect Quizlet